At a Glance
- several rooms have views of the Arno
- the spacious suite is a bargain
- stairs to elevator
- some rooms share bath
Check Rates from our Partners
An aura of grandeur pervades these clean, ample rooms a block from the Ponte Vecchio. The building, known as the Palazzo Roselli del Turco, was designed in 1507 by Baccio d'Agnolo, a contemporary of Michelangelo's. Friendly hosts Anna and Andrea Gennarini speak fluent English.
- Address: Borgo Santi Apostoli 17, Santa Maria Novella, Florence, 50123 | Map It
- Phone: 055/283438
- Website: www.hotelalessandra.com
- Location: Santa Maria Novella
- 26 rooms, 19 with bath; 1 suite; 1 apartment
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Dec. 10–26.