Nightlife & the Arts in Florence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Florence Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-I J-N O-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The daily Florentine newspaper La Nazione has movie listings...
Accademia Bartolomeo Cristofori
Also known as the Amici del Fortepiano (Friends of the Fortepiano)...
|Music||Santo Spirito/San Frediano|
Amici della Musica
This organization sponsors classical and contemporary concerts...
This tiny space next to the basilica of Santa Croce offers a...
British Institute of Florence
The British Institute of Florence runs several English-language...
This cafe opens early in the morning for coffee, serves tasty...
Cantinetta dei Verrazzano
In the heart of the centro storico is Cantinetta dei Verrazzano...
Casa del Vino
Come here for creative panini, such as sgrombri e carciofini...
This is a great spot for those who want to put on their dancing...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92 & up -- Italy: Luxe Hotel Sale in Summer, 50% Off Accor Hotels
- $1799 & up -- Italy 3-City, 9-Night Trip w/Air, Car & Train Europe Express
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- $1399 & up -- Tuscany Trip: 7 Nts. at 5-Star Estate w/Air — $1,399 Sceptre Tours
- $438 & up -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Royal Caribbean — $438 American Express Travel