Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Florence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Choice Florence Hotels
Antica Dimora Johlea
Lively color runs rampant on the top floor of this 19th-century . . .
|$$||San Lorenzo and Beyond|
Hotel Helvetia and Bristol
From the cozy yet sophisticated lobby with its stone columns to. . .
|$$$$||The Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio|
In Piazza della Signoria
A cozy feeling permeates these charming rooms, all of which are. . .
|$$$||The Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio|
Hard to spot from the street, these sumptuous appointments provide. . .
|$$$||Santa Maria Novella to the Arno|
Though some rooms are small, they are tasteful, and best of all,. . .
Torre di Bellosguardo
Bellosguardo means "beautiful view"; given the view of Florence. . .
|$$$||Outside the City|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's