- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to Florence
Galleria degli Uffizi: Italian Renaissance art doesn't get much better than this vast collection bequeathed to the city by the last Medici, Anna Maria Luisa.
The dome of the Duomo: Brunelleschi's work of engineering genius is the city's undisputed centerpiece.
Michelangelo's David: See it in person and you'll know why this is the one of the world's most famous sculptures. David: See it in person and you'll know why this is the one of the world's most famous sculptures.
The view from Piazzale Michelangelo: From this perch the city is laid out before you. The colors at sunset heighten the experience.
Piazza Santa Croce: After you've had your fill of Renaissance masterpieces, hang out here and watch the world go by.Updated: 07-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's