Sights & Attractions in Emilia–Romagna
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Emilia–Romagna
|A-C D-K L-O P-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Rimini's oldest monument is the Arco d'Augusto, now stranded in...
|Memorials / Monuments||Rimini|
Basilica di San Petronio
Construction on this vast cathedral began in 1390; and the work...
Basilica di San Vitale
The octagonal church of San Vitale was built in AD 547, after...
Baptisms still happen (one Saturday and one Sunday during that...
Next door to Ravenna's 18th-century cathedral, the baptistery...
Camera di San Paolo
This was the reception room for the erudite abbess Giovanna da...
This ranks among Ferrara's loveliest Renaissance palaces. Built...
|Castles / Palaces||Ferrara|
The former seat of Este power, this massive castle dominates...
|Museums / Galleries||Ferrara|
Consorzio Produttori Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena
Connoisseurs of balsamic vinegar can do a tasting with this organization...
|Stores / Malls||Modena|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's