- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Modena is easily accessible by train, as it's on the Bologna-Milan line. Trains run frequently, and it's an easy walk from the station to the centro storico (historic center). There's an Intercity connection from Florence that takes about an hour and a half. By car, Modena is just off the A1 Autostrada, between Bologna and Parma.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's