Sights & Attractions in Emilia–Romagna
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Emilia–Romagna
|A-C D-K L-O P-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Domus dei Tappeti di Pietra
This archaeological site was uncovered in 1993 during digging...
Attached like a sinister balcony to the bell tower of Piacenza's...
The magnificent 12th-century cathedral has two vigilant stone...
The 12th-century Romanesque cathedral was begun by the architect...
The magnificent Gothic cathedral, a few steps from the Castello...
Fontana del Nettuno
Sculptor Giambologna's elaborate 1563–66 Baroque fountain and...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Bologna|
This museum has become a pilgrimage site for auto enthusiasts...
|Museums / Galleries||Modena|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe