- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Imola is a straightforward train ride from Bologna; local trains run often and take a little under a half hour. If you're coming from Milan, you can catch the Eurostar to Bologna, and then transfer to the local train. Travel time from Milan to Bologna is a little over an hour; it's about 25 minutes from Bologna to Imola. The walk from the station to the centro storico is easy. If you're driving from Bologna, take the RA1 to the A14 (following signs for Ancona). Take the exit for Imola.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's