Bottles lining the walls on both floors of this spot are a testimony to its commitment to serving fine wines, whether by the glass or by the bottle. The wine list runs to 102 pages—and terrific food accompanies the oenophilic splendor. Cheese and cured meat plates are on offer, as are superlative soups, salads, and secondi on a frequently-changing menu. Special events, such as wine tastings and tango dancing, happen throughout the week. Divinis's continuous opening hours, a rarity in Italy, are an added plus. You could have a coffee at 11 am or a glass of wine well after midnight.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took another Backroads cycling trip, this time spending most of the time in Northern Italy and Slovenia, but we began our journey w... Read more
We had such a good time on our trip to Northern Italy in 2012 that we decided to plan another trip to Italy with our friends for a cou... Read more