All Emilia–Romagna Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In operation since the late 19th century and marvelously restored . . .
A stone's throw from Piazza Maggiore, this place started out as. . .
Art Hotel Novecento
This swank place, inspired by the 1930s Viennese Secession movement,. . .
Art Hotel Orologio
The location of this stylish and welcoming hotel can't be beat:. . .
This 1908 extravaganza, made famous by filmmaker Federico Fellini. . .
Once a ducal palace, the Canalgrande today has a lobby so gilded. . .
The courtyards, vaulted brick lobby, and breakfast room of this. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe