- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Tralee is at the junction of the N21 from Limerick (about an hour and a half away), the N21 and N22 from Killarney (about half an hour away), and the N86 from Dingle (an hour and 15 minutes away). It is also the terminus for the train from Dublin (the trip takes 3 hours and 45 minutes) and is well served by buses from Shannon Airport, Limerick, Killarney, and Dingle. There is a bus service that circles the town every hour, mainly to facilitate students: visit the tourist information office for details.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe