- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dooks Golf Club. On the second tier of courses in Ireland's southwest, Dooks doesn't quite measure up to the world-class clubs. It is, nonetheless, a completely worthwhile day of golf if you're touring the area, and it boasts spectacular scenery, including views of the majestic Magillacuddy's Reeks. Built in the old tradition of seaside links, it's shorter and a bit gentler, although the greens are small and tricky. Glenbeigh, Co. Kerry. 066/976–8205. www.dooks.com. Fees: Oct.–Mar. €79, Apr.–Sept. €45. 18 holes. Yardage: 6,586. Par 71. Caddies, caddy carts, buggies, club rental, catering. Visitors: weekdays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's