Sights & Attractions in The Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Killarney
Here's an outstanding place to get a feel for what Killarney is...
Gap of Dunloe
Massive, glacial rocks form the side of the Gap of Dunloe, a...
The romantic ruins on Innisfallen Island date from the 6th or...
Kerry Woollen Mills
This mill was established in the 17th century and still uses...
Killarney National Park
Killarney National Park consists of the three Lakes of Killarney...
If the weather is fine, head southwest 19 km (12 miles) out of...
The 15th-century Franciscan Muckross Friary is amazingly complete...
Hero of a 1,001 travel posters, the ivy-covered 19th-century...
|Houses / Mansions||Killarney|
A fully restored 14th-century stronghold, Ross Castle was the...
|Castles / Palaces||Killarney|
You reach this roaring cascade by a footpath that begins in the...
|Bodies of Water||Killarney|
Browse All The Southwest Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's