Sights & Attractions in The Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Southwest
The Blasket Islands (An Bhlaskaoid Mhóir) are among Ireland's...
|Islands||Dún Chaoin (Dunquin)|
The Ring of Kerry has very few beautiful and historic country...
|Museums / Galleries||Sneem|
Gap of Dunloe
Massive, glacial rocks form the side of the Gap of Dunloe, a...
If the weather is fine, head southwest 19 km (12 miles) out of...
Hero of a 1,001 travel posters, the ivy-covered 19th-century...
|Houses / Mansions||Killarney|
The Skellig Islands
In the far northwestern corner of the Ring of Kerry, across Portmagee...
Browse All The Southwest Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe