Nightlife & the Arts in The Southwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Southwest Nightlife & the Arts
|A-F G-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Abbey Inn
Slap-bang in the middle of the town center, the two-story Abbey...
Belltable Arts Center
This noted exhibition space also has a small auditorium for touring...
|Art Galleries||Limerick City|
Located in the Arbutus Hotel, this popular spot has traditional...
This family-run traditional bar in the town center is famous...
Across the river from King John's Castle, this is a favorite...
The Danny Mann
Live Irish music is provided by local bands in this friendly...
A lively waterfront spot, Dolan's has traditional Irish music...
|Music Clubs||Limerick City|
An Droichead Beag (The Small Bridge)
For a lively night-time spot, try The Small Bridge, a large...
|Music Clubs||An Daingean (Dingle Town)|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe