- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
An important livestock center until the 1930s, this village near the junction of the Castlemaine and Tralee roads has a wide road, as cattle trading was once carried out in the streets. The town also has many pubs.
Elsewhere in The Southwest
- Baile an Fheirtéaigh (Ballyferriter)
- Ceann Sleibne (Slea Head)
- Ceann Trá (Ventry)
- An Daingean (Dingle Town)
- Dún Chaoin (Dunquin)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's