- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dingle Horse Riding. Up in the hills behind Dingle Town, this stable offers some unforgettable treks. The two-hour rides (€65) follow mountain tracks then proceed through the town to visit the dolphin Fungi before galloping back along the beach. The half-day trek (€100) goes to Ventry Strand. Baile na Buaile, Dingle Town, Co. Kerry. 086/821–1225. www.dinglehorseriding.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Horseback Riding
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's