- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eight tourist information offices (TIOs) in the Southeast are open all year. They are Carlow Town, Dungarvan, Enniscorthy, Gorey, Kilkenny, Lismore, Waterford City, and Wexford Town. Another five TIOs are open seasonally: Cahir (May-September); Cashel (April-September); Rosslare (April-September); Tipperary Town (May-October); and Tramore (June-August). If traveling extensively by public transportation, be sure to load up on information (schedules, the best taxi-for-hire companies, etc.) upon arriving at the train and bus stations in Kilkenny City, Wexford Town, and Waterford City.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's