- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Waterford City is linked by daily Irish Rail service to Dublin, with trains making stops at Thomastown, Kilkenny, Bagenalstown, and Carlow Town. The daily train between Waterford City and Limerick makes stops at Carrick-on-Suir, Clonmel, Cahir, and Tipperary Town. The train between Rosslare and Waterford City runs twice daily.
Irish Rail (www.irishrail.ie.)
MacDonagh Station (St. John's St., Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny.)
O'Hanrahan Station (Redmond Pl., Wexford, Co. Wexford.)
Plunkett Station (Dock Rd., Waterford City, Co. Waterford, Co. Waterford.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's