- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taxis at Waterford Regional Airport connect to the major cities in the region; to Waterford City costs about €18; to Kilkenny, about €80; and to Wexford roughly €85. It costs €4.10 to hire a taxi on the street (€4.45 by night) in the larger towns: add €2 to book one by phone, and €1.03 per kilometer or part of a kilometer for the first 15 km. Full details of fares and conditions are on the Taxi Regulator website www.nationaltransport.ie.
Taxis Waterford (www.taxiswaterford.com.)
Celtic Cabs (www.celticcabs.com.)
Kilkenny Taxi (www.kilkennytaxi.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's