- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tramore's 5-km-long (3-mile-long) beach is a popular escape for families from Waterford and other parts of the Southeast, as the many vacation homes and camper parks indicate. The beach is adjacent to the giant Tramore Amusement Park, which features all the usual rides, including a Ferris wheel, Crazy Mouse Spinning Roller Coaster, and old-fashioned dodgems. Kiddie heaven, in other words.
Tramore at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Southeast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's