Sights & Attractions in The Southeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Southeast
The town is dominated by Enniscorthy Castle, built in the first...
|Castles / Palaces||Enniscorthy|
House of Waterford Crystal
Iconic Waterford crystal is once again being produced in the...
|Industrial Sites, Tours||Waterford City|
Known for its rearing and massive 15th-century tower, Jerpoint...
Johnstown Castle Gardens
Set in a beautiful garden estate, this Victorian Gothic castle...
|Museums / Galleries||Wexford Town|
Built in 1172 and set amid 50 acres of rolling lawns beside the...
|Castles / Palaces||Kilkenny City|
Lismore Castle and Gardens
As you cross the bridge entering Lismore, you spot the magnificent...
|Castles / Palaces||Lismore|
Mount Juliet Golf Course
Attached to a magisterial country-house hotel, this Jack Nicklaus–designed...
Restored to its original medieval appearance, Reginald's Tower—a...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Waterford City|
The Rock of Cashel
Seat of the Kings of Munster and the hallowed spot where St...
St. Canice's Cathedral
In spite of Cromwell's defacements, this is still one of the...
|Religious Sites||Kilkenny City|
If there's little storybook allure to the brute mass of Cahir...
|Castles / Palaces||Cahir|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe