Sights & Attractions in The Southeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Southeast
|A-D E-I J-K L-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The town is dominated by Enniscorthy Castle, built in the first...
|Castles / Palaces||Enniscorthy|
While Oliver Cromwell made a bonfire of the original 13th-century...
|Religious Sites||Wexford Town|
Roofless ruins are all that remain of French Church, a 13th-century...
|Archaeological Sites||Waterford City|
G. P. A. Bolton Library
Located on the grounds of the St. John the Baptist Church of...
Holy Trinity Cathedral
This Roman Catholic cathedral has a simple facade and a richly...
|Religious Sites||Waterford City|
House of Waterford Crystal
Iconic Waterford crystal is once again being produced in the...
|Industrial Sites, Tours||Waterford City|
Irish National Heritage Park
A 35-acre, open-air, living-history museum beside the River Slaney...
|Museums / Galleries||Wexford Town|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe