Getting Here and Around in Leighlinbridge
Getting Here and Around
From Kilkenny take the N77 to the N10 to the M9; exit at junction 7, then take the second exit onto the N9, and exit onto the R448 to Leighlinbridge. The trip takes about half an hour. Bus Éireann runs a regular service to the town from Dublin and Kilkenny. There is no train service.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's