- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kilkenny GAA Grounds. The 1366 Statutes of Kilkenny expressly forbade the ancient Irish game of hurling. No matter: today, Kilkenny is considered one of the great hurling counties. Like its neighbor and archenemy, Wexford, Kilkenny has a long history of success in hurling, and as the annual All-Ireland Hurling Championships draws to its final stages during July and August, interest in the county's team runs to fever pitch. Catch the home team at matches held at Kilkenny GAA Grounds. Nowlan Park, Kilkenny City, Co. Kilkenny. 056/776–5122. www.kilkennygaa.ie.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's