All The Southeast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Southeast Hotels
|A-E F-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aherlow House Hotel & Lodges
Built in 1928 to replace a house destroyed in Ireland's Civil . . .
As the clematis-clad mansion comes into view at the top of a gently. . .
Who needs Kilkenny Castle when you can stay at the Dowager Duchess. . .
Cashel Palace Hotel
This grand house is a palace in every sense: red-pine paneling,. . .
Tucked into the cliffs overlooking the fishing village of Ardmore,. . .
A short stroll from all the main attractions, this unpretentious. . .
Dunbrody Country House
Thanks to Kevin and Catherine Dundon, this sprawling, two-story,. . .
Dundrum House Hotel
Nestled beside the River Multeen, 12 km (7½ miles) outside. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $999 & up -- Ireland: Dublin Hotel & B&B Package w/Air & Car — $999 Europe Express
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours
- $1183 & up -- Dublin & Killarney 6-Nt. Trip by Rail w/Air — $1,183 Sceptre Tours