- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the summer a good way to get your bearings is to join one of the guided walking tours of Sligo that leave from the tourist office on O'Connell Street. During June, July, and August (Tuesday-Friday 11 am-1 pm) these free two-hour tours are led by a knowledgeable guide and cover cultural history as well as stopping at many of the architectural highlights featured in the historic sites listed here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's