Sights & Attractions in The Northwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Northwest
Glenveagh National Park
Bordered by the Derryveagh Mountains (Derryveagh means "forest...
|Parks||Glenveagh National Park|
The Model: Home of the Niland Collection
After a €6 million renovation, this gallery, housed in a school...
|Museums / Galleries||Sligo Town|
Slieve League Mountains
You'll be a long time walking but, as of 2011, Donegal is now...
St. George's Heritage & Visitor Centre
Restored by a local heritage group in 2008, St. George's Heritage...
|Museums / Galleries||Carrick-on-Shannon|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe