Sights & Attractions in The Northwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Northwest
|A-C D-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Donegal Castle was built by clan leader Hugh O'Donnell in the...
|Castles / Palaces||Donegal Town|
Drumcliff Tea House and Craft Shop
A good place to buy local crafts, books of W. B. Yeats's poetry...
|Stores / Malls||Drumcliff|
The ruins of the Franciscan Abbey, founded in 1474 by Hugh O'Donnell...
|Archaeological Sites||Donegal Town|
Glencolmcille Folk Village Museum
Walk through the beachfront Folk Village Museum to explore rural...
|Museums / Galleries||Gleann Cholm Cille (Glencolumbkille)|
Glenveagh National Park
Bordered by the Derryveagh Mountains (Derryveagh means "forest...
|Parks||Glenveagh National Park|
House of St. Columba
Atop the cliff rising north of the village, House of St. Columba...
|Religious Sites||Gleann Cholm Cille (Glencolumbkille)|
Killybegs International Carpet Making and Fishing Centre
High-quality hand-knotted and hand-tufted carpets are produced...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's