Sights & Attractions in The Northwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Northwest
|A-C D-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Attic Memorial at Carrick Workhouse
Follow the stylized footprints of a mother and child from St...
|Museums / Galleries||Carrick-on-Shannon|
Belleek Pottery Ltd.
The name Belleek is synonymous with much of Ireland's delicate...
When the weather closes in, retreat indoors at Bundoran's Waterworld...
Celtic Weave China
The fourth generation (since 1866) of the Daly family hand crafts...
Costello Memorial Chapel
Ask at the tourist office for a free copy of the signposted historical...
Built in 1878, Sligo Town's Courthouse is built in the Victorian...
|Government Buildings||Sligo Town|
A few minutes' walk along a footpath south of Parke's Castle...
|Religious Sites||Lough Gill|
One of Ireland's best megalithic court-tombs, Creevykeel contains...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $999 & up -- Ireland: Dublin Hotel & B&B Package w/Air & Car Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ireland and the British Isles IExplore
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours
- $1183 & up -- Dublin & Killarney 6-Nt. Trip by Rail w/Air — $1,183 Sceptre Tours