Nightlife & the Arts in The Northwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Northwest Nightlife & the Arts
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Abbey Hotel, Donegal Town
Visit for music every night in July and August and a disco every...
|Music Clubs||Donegal Town|
An absence of TVs and the welcoming hum of conversation mark...
The Corner Bar
You'll likely find this place packed as it features music almost...
|Music Clubs||Ard an Ratha (Ardara)|
Dock Arts Centre
Carrick's impressive Dock Arts Centre is a former courthouse...
Part of the social fabric of Sligo since it opened over 150 years...
Hawk's Well Theatre
With a jam-packed calendar year-round, Hawk's Well Theatre hosts...
One of the smallest bars in the Republic, Nancy's makes you wonder...
|Bars||Ard an Ratha (Ardara)|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe