All The Northwest Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Northwest Hotels
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Overlooking Lough Swilly and the River Lennon and set at the edge . . .
One of Ireland's most historic hostelries, with roots stretching. . .
The Central Hotel, Donegal
With its bright white shutters and boldly red facade, this pretty-as-an-Irish-picture. . .
Formerly a Holiday Inn, this hotel has reinvented itself with. . .
Seven generations of the O'Hara family have lived in this three-story. . .
Cosmopolitan modernists will love this funky, shiny, six-story. . .
For an alternative to country estates and village hotels, make. . .
|$||Ard an Ratha (Ardara)|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe