- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Follow the main N15 north of Sligo Town, taking the signposts for Donegal, and you will come to Drumcliff. There is ample parking at the church. It's a 15-minute drive from Sligo to Drumcliff. The Sligo–Donegal Town bus stops at Drumcliff and sets down passengers at the post office from where it's a five-minute walk to the grave of W. B. Yeats. Journey time is 15 minutes and a round-trip costs €6.20.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's