Sights & Attractions in The Midlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Midlands
|A-D E-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Anthony Trollope Trail
This trail, created to honor the celebrated English Victorian...
|Tours||Antony Trollope Trail|
Bold and imposing, Athlone Castle stands beside the River Shannon...
|Museums / Galleries||Athlone|
Bear Essentials Ireland
A fun stop for children of all ages, you can view the largest...
|Museums / Galleries||Cavan|
Belvedere House & Gardens
A stately mid-18th-century hunting lodge with extensive gardens...
|Houses / Mansions||Mullingar|
Birr Castle Demesne
All roads in Birr lead to the gates of Birr Castle Demesne, a...
|Castles / Palaces, Gardens / Arboretums||Birr|
A lovely spot near Longford Town is Newtowncashel, on the banks...
|Museums / Galleries||Longford Town|
Cathedral of Christ the King
The town's largest structure is the Renaissance-style Catholic...
Charleville Forest Castle
One relic of Tullamore's former splendor is found on the southwestern...
|Castles / Palaces||Tullamore|
Clara Bog Visitor Centre
The story of Clara Bog is showcased in this visitor center through...
Thanks to its location, this legendary monastery survived almost...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's