- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With peace—precious peace—nearly always now abiding, Northern Ireland can finally go about the business of charming visitors full-time. North of the vibrant Victorian city of Belfast, you'll find the ageless wonders of the Causeway Coast while south of the inspiring skyline of Derry lie the Border Counties, where tiny "Ulster" towns dot the scenic landscapes around the Lakes of Fermanagh and Mountains of Mourne. Occasional outbreaks of violence do erupt still in Northern Ireland, so it's best not to stray into trouble areas featured on the news; if in doubt ask at the tourist offices for guidance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's