Sights & Attractions in Northern Ireland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Armagh
Displayed here in all its nickel-iron glory is Ireland's largest...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Armagh|
Navan Centre and Fort
Just outside Armagh is Ulster's Camelot—the region's ancient...
St. Patrick's Anglican Cathedral
Near the city center, a squat battlement tower identifies the...
St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Cathedral
The pale limestone, St. Patrick's, the seat of a Roman Catholic...
Browse All Northern Ireland Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's