Sights & Attractions in Northern Ireland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Armagh
Displayed here in all its nickel-iron glory is Ireland's largest...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Armagh|
Navan Centre and Fort
Just outside Armagh is Ulster's Camelot—the region's ancient...
St. Patrick's Anglican Cathedral
Near the city center, a squat battlement tower identifies the...
St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Cathedral
The pale limestone, St. Patrick's, the seat of a Roman Catholic...
Browse All Northern Ireland Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours