Sights & Attractions in Northern Ireland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Enniskillen
Blake's of the Hollow
Among the several relaxed and welcoming old pubs in Enniskillen's...
Sixteen wonderful arts and crafts shops selling Fermanagh pottery...
|Stores / Malls||Enniskillen|
Enniskillen's main sight is its waterfront castle, one of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Enniskillen|
Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark
If it's raining in Fermanagh, an ideal half-day activity is to...
Portora Royal School
Beyond the West Bridge is Portora Royal School, established in...
At the Erne riverside, the 16th-century Water Gate, between two...
Browse All Northern Ireland Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises