- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
CCA Derry/Londonderry Review
This cutting-edge gallery—reinvented in 2012 as a Centre for Contemporary Art—exhibits works by emerging Irish and international artists. Events, exhibitions, and commissions during 2014 will reflect aspects of the themes of migration and the diaspora. There's a free public library where you can browse and take advantage of the tea and coffee machine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more