- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Patrick's Trail
St. Patrick's Trail Review
After returning to Ireland in the year AD 432, Ireland's patron saint popped up everywhere on his peregrinations. You can explore some places associated with him along the St. Patrick's Trail, an automobile route linking 15 historic and ecclesiastical sites across the beautiful drumlin hills of counties Down and Armagh.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more