- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Patrick Centre
St. Patrick Centre Review
For some hard facts concerning the patron saint of Ireland, visit the interactive exhibits of St. Patrick Centre, where the ancient myths and stories of early Christian Ireland are brought to life. You can explore how St. Patrick's legacy developed in Early Christian times and examine the art and metalwork that was produced during this golden age. Interpretative boards also outline local sites linked with the saint. The Grove gift store exhibits jewelry, textiles, photographs, sculpture, and paintings by local artists and craftsmen. After lunch at Daisy's Café, browse through the gift shop and buy your own crock of shamrock. The center also includes an art gallery, terraced gardens, and a tourist information kiosk.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
My DH and I would love to do a little exploring next March or October. Read more