- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Exchange Restaurant and Wine Bar
The Exchange Restaurant and Wine Bar Review
This chic restaurant-cum-wine bar is the place to be seen in Derry and can be extremely busy on weekend evenings. Unfortunately, reservations are not taken, so be prepared to wait at the bar—with a chilled glass of Sauvignon Blanc from the excellent wine list, it's no hardship. The locally caught seafood served here is delicious; the standout dish is the medallions of monkfish with tiger prawns. Service is super-efficient but can be a touch brisk. At £10.95, the early-bird menu is a great value.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more