- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
No Alibis Review
Just the way a bookstore should be, No Alibis specializes in British and American crime thrillers, as well as general fiction and nonfiction, plus a smattering of local books. All in all, it's a bibliophile's delight with regular book launches and literary readings on Thursday nights. The shop hosts jazz, blues, and other music events on Friday nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Below is my trip report of our trip in Sept/Oct 2013. Read more
For those not reading the long report ("Ireland with a Northern Twist"), here's a "visual" trip report--a link to the pix:
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2QctG7hu0ZMXC Read more
I will be travelling with my 81 year old Mum to West Ireland from England. Read more