- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This popular city-center brasserie gives "quare packin" (Derry-speak for good value for money), with belt-busting portions of old favorites like burgers, steaks, and caesar salads in the evening. Lunchtimes are busy, with weary shoppers and office staff stopping by for seafood chowder or the popular chicken melter, made up of cheese, tobacco onions, and bacon with Mexican spices. Fitzroy's frequently offers discount deals—check the website for the latest specials.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more