- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nick's Warehouse Review
Ever since 1989, the energetic Nick Price has presided over a cozy wine bar and buzz-filled restaurant on a narrow cobbled street in Cathedral Quarter. The informal ground-floor Anix restaurant is frequented by legal, financial, and media types for lunch. Using local ingredients and produce, the menu draws on a wide range of influences in dishes ranging from fillet of sea bass with fennel to rump of lamb with Boulangère potatoes. Leave room for a luxury dessert—the Kilbeggan Irish whiskey ice cream made from pedigree herds on Glastry Farm in Kircubbin was good enough for Hillary Clinton when she visited the Titanic Belfast visitor center. The upstairs restaurant, which serves private dinner parties on Saturday night, was refurbished in 2012. It has a different persona and a more expensive menu to go with it. Even the bread is made on the premises: a pastry chef bakes wonderful soda, wheaten, and whole-grain breads.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours
We just returned from our 2 week jaunt through Ireland and Scotland! Read more
Hello- Warning, this is long.
First off, thanks to everyone on this forum for their help. I printed off several pages of notes that I gathered from here and they helped to guide us. (Esp to Tony2Phones, Read more
I have two days to explore County Kerry (I know it's not enough time, but it's all I have available on this trip). Read more