- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Deanes Deli Bistro
Deanes Deli Bistro Review
Half take-out deli, half comfort-food eatery, this Michael Deane outpost is a few blocks away from his flagship Deanes Restaurant. You'll rarely find an empty seat at this all-day affair. Try the old-fashioned beer-battered fish-and-chips or one of the ever-changing daily specials. Next door at the gourmet deli, the shelves groan with homemade cheeses, breads, chocolates, and chutneys, many of them from the local farmers' market. The deli is a smart stop for take-away sandwiches.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours
We just returned from our 2 week jaunt through Ireland and Scotland! Read more
Hello- Warning, this is long.
First off, thanks to everyone on this forum for their help. I printed off several pages of notes that I gathered from here and they helped to guide us. (Esp to Tony2Phones, Read more
I have two days to explore County Kerry (I know it's not enough time, but it's all I have available on this trip). Read more