- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Whitefort Bar & Restaurant
Whitefort Bar & Restaurant Review
Beside Casement Park—home ground of the Antrim Gaelic Athletic Club—this lively and impressive bar-restaurant is just the place to catch your breath after taking a Black Taxi tour of the nearby political murals. Reliable staples such as beef Stroganoff, chicken Kiev, gammon, fish, a vegetable stir-fry, and pizzas are found on the menu of the upstairs Copper One Restaurant, renovated in 2012. The downstairs grill bar serves snacks, and on weekends you can hear live pop, country, and Irish traditional music.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $1119 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Guided Tour, 6-Nt. Vacation — $1,119 Sceptre Tours
We just returned from our 2 week jaunt through Ireland and Scotland! Read more
Hello- Warning, this is long.
First off, thanks to everyone on this forum for their help. I printed off several pages of notes that I gathered from here and they helped to guide us. (Esp to Tony2Phones, Read more
I have two days to explore County Kerry (I know it's not enough time, but it's all I have available on this trip). Read more