- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lagan Boat Company N.I. Ltd
Lagan Boat Company N.I. Ltd Review
A 75-minute Titanic harbor tour takes in the shipyard where the famous liner was built. The Lagan company also runs a separate two-hour boat trip, the Belfast Lough Tour at 3:30 on Sundays. The departure point for both tours is from Donegall Quay near the Big Fish sculpture (a gigantic salmon covered in tiles and printed with text and imagery about Belfast). Tickets can be bought in the Maritime Emporium shop beside the Obel tower at Donegall Quay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more