- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
White's Tavern Review
Enjoy traditional Irish sessions on Friday and Saturday nights at White's Tavern, which claims to be the oldest public house in Belfast. In winter a roaring fire greets you as soon as you enter the bar. Friendly staff serve good pub grub, including the famous creamy, buttery, cholesterol-laden potato champ.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
OK, here's the start to my trip report. Read more
We (me, my daughter and family friend) arrived in Shannon with no problems. Read more
I've got a USA passport and know that i can get a entrance visa/stamp for 90 days to visit /enter Ireland. Read more