- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Bittles Bar Review
Colorful drawings of political, cultural, and social life adorn the walls of this triangular Victorian pub on the fringes of the Cathedral Quarter. The drawings are by talented local artist Joe O'Kane, a regular drinker in the pub. Bittles serves pub grub at lunchtime as well as a selection of local craft brews such as MacIvor's cider, Hilden ales, McGrath's beer, and Hollenhammer ale from the Whitewater Brewery in County Down.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Below is my trip report of our trip in Sept/Oct 2013. Read more
For those not reading the long report ("Ireland with a Northern Twist"), here's a "visual" trip report--a link to the pix:
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2QctG7hu0ZMXC Read more
Wow, two month from yesterday and we will be in Ireland. Read more