- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
W5: WhoWhatWhereWhyWhen Review
Part of the Odyssey complex in Belfast's docks, the W5 science discovery center takes a high-tech, hands-on approach to interpreting science and creativity for adults and children. Video displays and flashing lights enhance the futuristic feel, and with more than 250 interactive exhibits you can do everything from explore the weather to build bridges and robots. After a £250,000 investment in 2013, the Start exhibits for the under-eights were rethemed featuring subjects such as spying, forensics, and nature.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more